Wednesday, October 19, 2011

No Re-Commitment this time.

After several grand re-commitments to start blogging, I've decided that its time to pony up and give this yet another shot.  You see...I've been a bad blogger.  I like to write.  Its a great way for me to evaluate ministry and to keep myself sharp.  I also find myself a bit busy.  I've taken up some photography jobs...and a graduate program.  I kind of feel that just saying that you should expect some more posts would be foolish. That you won't really believe me until I officially commit to writing.

I guess its kind of like that kid who accepts Christ each year at camp.  Every year they 'commit' to following Christ.  You see them for a few weeks after camp and then they disappear.  I don't know if they run away, or hide from you, or even put on the 3rd Deathly Hallow... They just stop showing up...until camp the next year with another recommitment.

So I declare...I am NOT recommitting to blogging, but you should check out the site over the next few days.  You never know what you'll find.

0 comments :

Post a Comment