Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Have the Best Wife in the World

Thats right...I said it.

I have been married to the most amazing woman I've ever known for almost 8 years. Its hard to believe!

Here we are at our rehearsal dinner, almost 8 years ago...

Look at all that hair I had...  If you would have told me that marrying this girl was going to be the best decision that I ever made, I would have probably believed you.  I wouldn't have thought that it was going to be extremely hard though.  We've skipped through great times together, and trudged through hard life together.  We've walked through purity battles, life changes, relocations, and kids... 2 awesome kids..., thinning hair, widening waistlines, increasing wrinkles, all while trying to follow God.  She is the most wise woman I've ever known.  She ALWAYS has the right answer.  She loves me and our children like nobody else.  She keeps my head pointed mostly in the right direction, and brings it back to reality when I need her to.  God got it right when he made her, and I was lucky enough to be the recipient of that awesomeness!

Here we are 2 months ago

Its been a crazy journey, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  Sarah Stapleton, Happy Valentines Day.  I love you :)


1 comment :