Friday, March 4, 2011

Chicago Antics!

Its really awesome here.  We've done lots of stuff so far...we walked 2 miles for lunch one day.  We took a cab today.  We had 2 pre-conference trainings and a great general session.  Sadly, the podcast crew steak dinner didn't happen according to schedule and will probably be on Sunday evening.  I happened to catch Josh Griffin and Jake Rutenbar in the hallway and got to talk to them for a few minutes.  Josh put his number in my phone and called me in order to make sure we have ample communication when it comes time to steak it up!  If anybody wants Josh Griffin's cell phone number, I'll sell it to the highest bidder...haha

I tomorrow will probably be a more blogish post, but here's some videos to show you what type of things SYMC has to offer:

Going to Level 9



When Escalators Attack!



And I saved the best for last...the Cannonball.  Check out the ladies face behind me!  I think I disrupted some thinking time ("which is what you do best" - Sarah).

0 comments :

Post a Comment