Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Afternoon NAP?!?

It is Wednesday afternoon.  What am I doing?  If you would have said driving the van around to pick up students and getting myself mentally fortified for a crazy Wednesday night, you'd usually correct.  Usually?! You might be thinking "is Jeff not doing something similar tonight?"


Well, I did nothing of the such.  Am I on vacation?  No!  Did I get fired?  I sure hope not!  Well then, what in the world is going on?  Let me tell you friends, Texas weather is INSANE this year.  It was forecast to be hours of precipitation in below freezing weather.  It started getting cold and heavy, and we cancelled services.


So what did I do?  I took a nap with little Carley curled up in my arms.  It was amazing!  I don't think I've napped on a Wednesday in many-a-year.  I *think* I slept from around 4 until around 6.  It was great.  Moreover, tomorrow is a day off!


Although this is actually NOT a time of the year where I feel mentally and physically exhausted, I did appreciate the time at home with my family.  I am very sad that we did not have church, but now, I'm already prepared for next week!

0 comments :

Post a Comment